I have created a practitioner mentoring group to offer ongoing supervision, mentoring, and skill development support for EFT practitioners who want to continuing learning in a supportive community of tappers and energy practitioners.
|2018-1: 6/4, 7/2, 8/6, 9/3, 10/1, 11/5
|Online – Zoom|
|2018-2: 12/3, 1/7, 2/4, 3/4, 4/1, 5/6
|Online – Zoom|
- Start each call with a short review of one of the clinical techniques or another tool that works well with EFT /Tapping;
- Maintain a supportive, respectful, positive, creative and confidential space
- Discuss sessions
- Ask and answer questions
- Gain confidence and increase practitioner skills
- Try to laugh a lot
- Avoid divisive topics that do not advance our skills
Each group is limited to 12 practitioners and meets on the first Monday of each month. We will meet via Zoom video conference. Each group will meet continuously for six months.
Short introduction topics may include :
- Eliminating beliefs around charging for your services
- Developing confidence in your skill
- What to do if you are stuck in a session
- Ethical issues
- What to do when the client seems to be resisting the process
- What homework, if any, to give the client
- Address limiting beliefs related to being a practitioner
- Developing a mission statement and business objectives
Who Should Join / Prerequisites
- You have a working knowledge of tapping
- You are currently conducting tapping sessions or plan to do so in the near future
- You are willing to share the learning space with up to 12 people
Video conference service: Zoom
Date: First Monday of each month (Next group starts June 4, 2018)
Time: 12 PM EST
Length of video call: 75 minutes
Zoom will allow you to:
- See and relate to all the other members, just like in a live workshop
- Connect from anywhere in the world using desktop, tablet, or mobile
In order to get started with Zoom, you will need a working internet connection, microphone and webcam. You will get the recordings of each session to review (technology willing). Recordings are not guaranteed so you are highly recommended to attend the sessions live.
Dates and Fees
Package 2018-1: 6/4, 7/2, 8/6, 9/3, 10/1, 11/5
Fee: $250 for one package of six consecutive 75-minute sessions
Package 2018-2: 12/3, 1/7, 2/4, 3/4, 4/1, 5/6
Fee: $295 for one package of six consecutive 75-minute sessions
If you are unable to attend one of the sessions in your package, you cannot make up that session in a subsequent six-month package. If you are unable to attend, you will have access to these recordings for at least 60 days (technology willing – not guaranteed).
If you are currently completing the EFTU mentoring process with Jan, your first mentoring group (6 session package) is FREE. (Enter discount code: mentee)
You will be responsible for connecting to each video session which will require a strong internet connection, working video, microphone and speakers. If a call doesn’t happen due to a problem on our end, another call will be scheduled on a similar day of the week and similar time. We will advise you of the details if this happens.
Terms and Conditions
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
- If you are unable to attend one of the sessions in your package, you cannot make up that session in another package.
- If you are unable to attend, you will have access to these recordings for at least 60 days (technology willing – not guaranteed).
- You understand that these zoom calls will be recorded. You agree that you will not share these recordings or links to these recordings with anyone.
- You understand and agree that Jan Watkins retains ownership of these recorded calls and that they may be used for training and/or other purposes.
- You agree to keep confidential the information on these calls.