Reignite your connection to your true, authentic self by projecting powerful affirming statements with this playful t-shirt. Remind your mind, body and spirit of your commitment to being your best Vibrant Healthy Self!
52% Cotton | 48% Polyester
This t-shirt runs small. Click here to view information about sizing.
(See below for text that appears on t-shirt.)
Background, Related Science and Research
In our early years, we are installed with “operating software” as a result of our experiences. Because the brain is in a nearly hypnotic state before age 6 or 7, we learn quickly to make conclusions and generalizations from our experiences in order to survive. The problem is that we often misinterpret situations and make incorrect conclusions about our innate goodness and self worth. Using energy psychology techniques we can successfully update our software in ways never before thought possible.
Today, the neuroscience field incorporates the concept of brain plasticity. Psychotherapists and leading brain experts understand that emotional learning can be adjusted. This means that our early misunderstandings, like “I am unlovable,” can be changed to “I am lovable” once early events are revisited and desensitized with energy techniques. Once overwhelming events are processed in this new way, the cognitive beliefs that are stored alongside them naturally shift to positive core beliefs that we all know to be intellectually true. We expose the untruths and your current wise self can provide insights into what is actually true.
I love and accept myself.
I am enough. I am likable,
lovable and worthy. I am joyful,
playful and creative.
I am healthy and
full of vitality and energy.
I am authentic, genuine and sincere.
I am intuitive and wise.
I have a good mind and strong body.
I deserve love.
I deserve good things.
I know and speak my truth.
I choose healthy relationships.
I choose success, prosperity and abundance.
I heal easily and naturally.
I radiate positive, enthusiastic energy.
My heart is filled with love.
My mind, body and spirit are in
I have talent, skill and ability.
My life is in perfect balance at all times.
I am my best Vibrant Healthy Self!
1. Wear the t-shirt as a reminder to your mind, body and spirit of what you are choosing as your truth.
2. Fill out the VHS Core Belief Checklist. Starting at the top of the list, repeat the statement, aloud or silently. Notice your body’s and mind’s response to the statement. Do you notice resistance? Do you notice a little voice saying, “That’s just not true!” or “Yeah, Right!!”
3. Let the resistance have a voice while you tap the EFT tapping points. For example, simply tap while letting the resistance speak aloud. “I’ll never be ok, because my parents didn’t like me. I don’t deserve anything good because I’m lazy.” And so on. If the resistance is a bodily sensation or feeling, observe it, feel it, describe it, and tap while tuning in to it. You are desensitizing overwhelming events that happened in your past and may be responsible for these limiting core beliefs.
4. Keep a running list of difficult or overwhelming events or situations in your life that come up as you tap. List them chronologically. This list will become your tapping list. (Google: Gary Craig’s Personal Peace Procedure)
5. Keep working on resistance to the VHS core belief statement until it starts to feel more true.
6. If progress is slow or stalls, consider the following:
- It is important that you treat yourself like a small child. Emotions can be irrational, and are generally based on incorrect beliefs about our innate worth. They represent unresolved wounds.
Be a good listener. Be compassionate. Be understanding. Use gentle language. Be honest.
- When you hear a harsh voice in your self-talk, do not shut it down.
- Invite it to an imaginary conference table in your mind. Invite all “parts” of yourself. Be creative and imagine these parts interacting in a truthful and honest way.
Vibrant Healthy Self – Core Beliefs Checklist
Download the T-Shirt checklist PDF and see how true these beliefs feel (emotionally at a gut level, not intellectually) on a scale of 1 to 10 (1 is false, 10 is true).