Weekly Tapping Call
You can sign up for these weekly tapping calls for two months at a time for $99 (six calls total). Click here to purchase an upcoming package. These calls will take place on the first three Mondays of each month. If you have already purchased a prerecorded call and want to access that call, go to the practitioner portal.
|June/July||Practitioner Mentoring Call (6/1, 6/8, 6/15, 6/22, 7/6, 7/13, 7/20)||Register|
|Aug/Sep||Practitioner Mentoring Call (8/3, 8/10, 8/17, 9/7, 9/14, 9/21)||Register|
Call Duration: 75 minutes
Video conference service: Zoom
- Start each call with a short review of one of the clinical techniques or another tool that works well with EFT /Tapping;
- Maintain a supportive, respectful, positive, creative and confidential space
- Discuss sessions
- Ask and answer questions
- Gain confidence and increase practitioner skills
- Laugh a lot!
- Avoid divisive topics that do not advance our skills
Each group is limited to 12 tappers and meets via Zoom video conference. Each group will meet continuously for six months.
- Eliminating beliefs around charging for your services
- Developing confidence in your skill
- What to do if you are stuck in a session
- Ethical issues
- What to do when the client seems to be resisting the process
- What homework, if any, to give the client
- Address limiting beliefs related to being a practitioner
- Developing a mission statement and business objectives
Who Should Join / Prerequisites
- You are interested in learning more in a group setting. If you need an introduction to tapping, you can book an individual session.
- You are currently conducting tapping sessions or plan to do so in the near future.
- You are willing to share the learning space with up to 12 people.
- If you have completed a Four-Day Professional Workshop through EFT Universe, submitted your official application to EFT Universe for certification, and signed up with me for EFT certification mentoring, your first series of live EFT group calls (6 session package) is FREE. Email me to sign up.
Zoom will allow you to see and relate to all the other members, just like in a live workshop. It will also allow you to connect from anywhere in the world using desktop, tablet, or mobile. In order to get started with Zoom, you will need a working internet connection, microphone and webcam.
You will be responsible for connecting to each video session which will require a strong internet connection, working video, microphone and speakers. If a call doesn’t happen due to a problem on our end, another call will be scheduled on a similar day of the week and similar time. We will advise you of the details if this happens.
Terms and Conditions
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
- If you are unable to attend one of the sessions in your package, you cannot make up that session in another package.
- If you are unable to attend, you will have access to these recordings for at least 60 days (technology willing – not guaranteed).
- You agree to keep confidential the information on these calls.